Sunday, April 29, 2007

Productive Weekend.

So aside from breaking my favorite pen (dropped the fucking thing on it's nib, and bent the shit out of it, cost to fix: $55), I have actually gotten a lot done this weekend.

The dinner that I had on Saturday was a blast. Korean BBQ is one of the most fun "group meals" that I have ever been to. We went to Blue Ginger in Bellevue, which is a great Korean BBQ and Sushi restaurant. I would put it right up there with Benihana and The Melting Pot, when it comes to an entertaining group meal.

The part after the dinner... WOW. Good times, good times. I didn't really take pictures because I was just to busy having fun . We're throwing the exact same part in the next week, for Cinco de Mayo. The one pic that I did get is a good one. Thank God for bachelor pads. My buddy Chadwick's fridge and freezer. There is no food...


I installed Vista on my home computer. They had the OS on our work systems months ago, but I never got around to putting it on my home system. The 64 bit OS is really quite spectacular, and AERO is worth the hour it took to install it.


The new photos of the C Class for 2008 have been released, and I have to say that I am going to end up buying the new C63 AMG... The cars redesign is growing on me since I had seen the first spy photos months ago, and seeing a lot more photos and a lot more detail, I want one. 475 Horsepower, 465 LB/FT of Torque, and 100% BADASS!!! It's that or the new CLK 63 AMG Black Edition, which is also on of the most incredible machines that Mercedes Benz is actually bringing to the US. That one is going to be really limited though, and probably right up there with the E63 AMG, which will set you back about $95,000. A bit more than I want to spend.

And then there is the Popdrive. If you didn't click that link, you should, because this thing is really one of the coolest nerd gadgets ever. It's a combination 1GB Flash Drive, and Bottle Opener. I have bought one, and I am doing everything that I can to convince my company to buy a ton of them and imprint our logos on them. Wouldn't that be a really cool promo item to get from a beer rep? Of course, $30 a piece is a bit high for a giveaway, but I'm sure there is quite a margin in there that we could work on.

And so after all of that, I am going to bed. I am tired, it's 11:25PM, and I am seriously going to be working my ass off tomorrow just to get everything done in less than 12 hours.


UPDATE: No I am not going to bed, because Human Giant is on MTV, and I am laughing so hard I can't breathe...

6 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Mmmm, suchi!!!

Eve said...

Wow. You really are a beer-o. ;)

Malnurtured Snay said...

How much did you spend on that pen in the first place holy shiiiiit? I find the best pens usually run around $.05 and come in packs of fifty. :)

The Stormin Mormon said...

Free with the purchase of my car.

It would cost about $100-$150 to buy. I have pens that cost more, and pens that cost less, but that one is my favorite.

WiscoBlonde said...

Your fridge is AMAZING.

Princess Banter said...

Oooh Korean BBQ, I've always loved that thing. I don't mean to be entirely girly about this, but I hate how my clothes and hair smell like dinner right afterwards though :P Nonetheless, I reckon it's totally worth it! Love the fridge, btw ;)