Sunday, May 13, 2007

28 Weeks Later

So this thing is pretty damn scary.

The problem is that I somehow have a very active imagination, and that coupled with scary movies, is just trouble waiting to happen.

But I should start at the beginning...


So last night I managed to be at a party until about 4:30 in the morning... Then I somehow slept 5 hours and woke up feeling SPLENDID (no sarcasm, I really felt great). So I went about my day. And a friend called and wanted to go out and see 28 Weeks Later. I am not great about scary movies just because my mind is a bit to active, but I thought that it could be a good time, so I agreed.
Well it turns out that he got out of work at 10PM, and so the best time to go see this movie was 10:20 at night... Bad plan, but whatever.

So I went to see this damn thing after getting next to no sleep, after a night of hard drinking and staying up later than I have in years. I should be fine.

But, no... I've had three Rockstars, and then I see a scary movie, and my imagination is running wild. There are certainly zombies hiding somewhere in my house just waiting to kill me...


So if you're looking for a great scary movie, 28 Weeks Later is a great choice. It's even better at scaring the shit out of you if you manage to get no sleep over a two day period, and then have a ton of caffeine...

Nite...

4 comments:

WiscoBlonde said...

Careful on the energy drinks! I drank three cans of sugar free Redbull in a three hour period on an empty stomach and I ended up puking my guts out.

Princess Banter said...

Man -- after that mini review of yours, I think I'm gonna pass on the movie. My imagination kinda goes on hyperactive mode too... especially since I live on my own! Usually whenever I watch scary movies like that, I've to immediately follow it with a happy chick lit haha!

jazz said...

i hate scary movies.

i'm just an absolute wuss when it comes to them....

Wanderlusting said...

Glad for the warning.

I can't do scary movies.

I love them and always want to see them but the minute I sit down in the theatre and the opening credits start I think "Shit why am I doing this to myself?"

And then I can't sleep for days...(with The Ring, it was "7 days")