Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And sometimes

Sometimes mobile blogging sucks.

Because my computer is a touch screen it happens to be very sensitive about being in a briefcase. And so when I set it aside (failing to realize that I had left it on) it begins to have a mind of it's own. Something taps the screen, and suddenly a post is deleted. Something taps the screen again, and suddenly there is a post of gibberish because things have been rattling around the keyboard.

So, after clearing all of that up, I don't have the time to type the post I wanted to type.

Sorry about all of that confusion. We're experiencing technical difficulties... The normal programing will be resumed later today.

7 comments:

cadiz12 said...

losing a post is the worst.

Steph said...

Thats a novel excuse! I'll have to remember that one ;)

Me Myself and I said...

I hate when I type something up, like an email or such, and then I hit the wrong key and POOF, its gone! very frustrating.

Cazzie!!! said...

ah men for that, lol

Trundling Grunt said...

Sometimes we just over-tech ourselves.

TSTuesday said...

Dude. Its been 2 weeks. Where are you?

The Charming Hedonist said...

Bueller....Bueller?