Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week In Review

Last week was crazy, and this next week isn't going to be a whole lot better. I have spent entirely to much time worrying about work stuff, and I can't wait for St. Patty's Day. At least that is kinda the end to this whole crazy thing for a little while. We get another little lull where nothing happens and we get to catch up.

I have a feeling that my promotion ambitions are going to get in the way of a whole lot of down time, but at least it will cut the 13/14 hour days into 10/11. It's amazing what you can do with an extra two hours at home.

Daylight savings lime has royally fucked with me. I have one clock that doesn't reset itself (everything else is smart enough to know) and for some reason I have been trusting it more than any other this morning. Ugh...

I'll be making my blog rounds sometime (probably later today), updating The Stock Game Blog (you'll have to read the first post, perhaps I'll copy the good parts and post them here), and generally wasting the one day this week that I did not have something big going on... It should be fun.

2 comments:

Brunhilda said...

I keep hearing that Butte is the place to go for St. Patrick's Day. I trust you, so I'm asking: is that true? And if so, why?

The Charming Hedonist said...

Daylight Savings time is designed to screw with everyone. Damn you Ben Franklin!