Thursday, September 27, 2007

Adaptation

After an entire week spent thinking about nothing but work I think that I have gotten really tired of having to change the way I do things. I just want them to hurry up and do the surgery so that I get back on the way to things being "back to normal."

There is so much about my day that I have had to change just to accommodate this stupid knee.

Including (but definitely not limited to) cutting out a majority of the athletic activities that I enjoy.

Boo...




Aside from that, tomorrow I will waste a majority of my time at work writing my NFL preview for this weekend.

A bit more fun.

6 comments:

Steph said...

We really take our bodies for granted huh. I remember when I had the broken arm, it was just insane the amount of little things I couldn't do that previously, I'd never thought twice about.

cadiz12 said...

for real. nothing sucks more than those little reminders that we're getting old.

Doll Face said...

oh, i must have missed too much over the last couple weeks while i've been under a rock. What happened?? (i'll scroll through)

hope all goes well for you MWAH

Trundling Grunt said...

I'd like to take Steph's body for granted too. But I just wanted to commiserate with you on the ACL - absolute bummer. At least you have an excuse for watching all the Colts games from a comfy armchair - good one today!

Wendy said...

my BF had knee surgery and now she is is walking and getting down to the floor to play with her kids (and back up again!) and is soooo happy!

I didn't know you had injured yourself, I hope you will do as well as my friend and will be back to your stormin soon.

Me Myself and I said...

ahh that sucks. I hope it all gets better soon!