Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sore Throat

So last night was a huge gathering of people from out of town for the Washington State University vs San Jose State University football game at Qwest Field today.

There were at least twenty people at my buddy "The Dirty Coug's" house, and it is a ridiculously good place to have a party. Right on Lake Washington, with a huge dock, bigger deck, and a hot tub. We managed to leave the house after about 3:30 in the morning.

Then today I had really great seats for today's University of Washington vs Boise State University game at 12:30. I was up at 8AM, and up at the stadium tailgating by 9:30. Beers, Brats, Nachos, Chili, Spinach Dip (yeah, sounds weird for a tailgaiting dish but we all love it).

The game was a blast, and we ended up drinking after the game for a couple of hours. I am so beat right now. Two days of just a little bit to much fun, and so much screaming that I can barely talk.

6 comments:

Steph said...

Well at least you had a great time.

Me Myself and I said...

I loooove spinach dip. I make killer spinach dip, and I could easily eat an entire batch to myself!

little things said...

If I was going to be a man, and half my age, I would want to be you. :)

The Stormin Mormon said...

Steph: Yes, I did have a great time.

PG: I also make a killer spinach dip. Keeping it hot is the challenge, as a chafing dish really isn't "tailgating material"... We bring a crock pot, and the car has electrical outlets in the trunk.

ITLT: Hahahaha. If I were a man half my age I have no idea who I would want to be. ;-)

Me Myself and I said...

Oh, that's smart! My spinach dip is a cold recipe, so no need to keep it warm.

I always have to laugh when I come back here and you refer to me as "PG". I'm a lot cooler than that you know! ;)

The Stormin Mormon said...

PG: Yeah, you're stuck with it now... Don't think of it as a rating, merely an abbreviation. ;-)
Warm is really good. I use Parm, Asiago, and Cream Cheese. Cold isn't as much of an option. It just ends up to viscous.