Friday, August 10, 2007

An Easy Friday

So after a week of never getting done with work before 6PM (and starting the day early), I'm taking it easy this Friday. I know that probably doesn't come as a shock, but I keep thinking that I want to go and do something productive at the office.

Then that feeling fades.


So as I look forward to the weekend, I can help but think about all of the stuff that I really need to do in some order this weekend. It's a remarkably short list.

-Go to the GYM. (Been doing this quite a bit recently)

-Mop the floors in my house. (I'm not even putting this one off, I just haven't gotten around to it with the recent work demands)

-Wash my car. (Uniquely enough, this is the one thing that will take more time than anything else on the above list)

And that's it. My entire "weekend chore list" consists of three items that, with dedication, could be accomplished in 7 hours. I could do them right now, and still be done before 6PM. But that wouldn't be calling it an easy Friday.




In other news, the Colts lost a preseason game to the Dallas Cowboys yesterday. Who cares, it's preseason, it doesn't count...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

to properly wash a car, well I can do it in 4 or 5 hours. But, that includes detailing the inside. I don't have a super fabulous car like yours, but mine is paind for and spotless! Have a great weekend.

Oh, be sure to get the corners when you mop the floor, it makes a difference. :)

Wendy said...

paind, means paid in my own native tongue. heh