Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm A Fucking Winner

That's right people. I am a winner. Friday it was made official, The Stormin Mormon does the most business of a particular beer brand in the world. And as such, I win...

I win BIG.

So they pull back the curtain, and what do I get?

A week in Vegas, on their dime, and I'm staying at The Wynn (that hyperlink takes a second, because their site is huge). In something called a "Parlor Suite." And even the gambling money is paid for.

In doing some research, The Wynn is somehow one of the most expensive places on earth.
-The room is setting them back $900. And that isn't for the entire trip. That's per night.
-The dinner is going to average $200 a night at their restaurants (before booze).
-And then there is the golf. The golf is $500 a round...

And it's not like I picked the place out. They did.


So I am going to have an amazing time, play a bunch of golf on their course, and eat like a king because the food is supposed to be phenomenal.

The king of beers... (And by the way, it's not Budweiser. Fuck Budweiser...)

10 comments:

WiscoBlonde said...

Holy Crap Holy Crap Holy Crap!!!!

That's fantastic!

Princess Banter said...

Woohoooooooo! Beer and Las Vegas? I don't think it can get any better from here...

jazz said...

the wynn is gorgeous. and it now hosts the best restaurants on the strip. fantastic.

does this mean if i come out to vegas i have a free place to crash?!

kidding! kinda...

Cazzie!!! said...

My color is GREEN right now. Oceans 13 has made me wanna go there and I cannot believe you get such a wonderful gift.....well done on all the hard work...please take pics...when do you go?

Cazzie!!! said...

Millers Beer?

The Stormin Mormon said...

WB: Yeah, that was my reaction too.

PB: My boss is winning a trip to Germany... I think that it can get better, I just ain't going to neglect the cool stuff that I get because someone else gets something cooler. :-)

Jazz: Hahahaha. Anytime

Cazzie: No, it's an imported brand. The big deal is that Buttweiper calls themselves "The King of Beers," when in fact their beer is nasty shit.
Turns out that the earliest that I could get away is November, so that's when I'm going. Every time I make plans I end up busy. At least with these, it's "work" and so I have to go. I've canceled my last three planned vacations.

A Novelist said...

The Wynn is absolutely beautiful! You'll love it! Enjoy Vegas!!! Congrats! :)

cadiz12 said...

awesome! sounds like a trip well earned. hope you win lots of money!

Doll Face said...

Giddy up!

Congratulations

I want to go to Vegas... Next year, next year.

little things said...

In the world?!?!
Wow!
Congratulations!