Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Roll

So I've updated the blogroll on the right side of the page, and added a few new blogs that I have been regularly tunning into.

But it raised a question in my mind.


Some people don't post every day. Sometimes they will go a week or two between posts. But for the most part people end up back at their blog, and new content is added. But how long do you wait, before not adding them to an update.

I think that a few weeks is always in order. I once had a month where I posted TWICE (this was on the old blog) in the entire month, so I'm not going to drop anyone for a slow month. But what's the deadline?

2 comments:

Peter said...

I find myself waiting until they quit blogging (officially or unofficially.)

Of course, as soon as I dump them, they get the urge to start blogging again.

Me Myself and I said...

Don't drop me! I'm back now!! :)