Monday, June 11, 2007

So I have no clue as to why I like the following song so much. I just do...



Aside from that, I have been kinda blog lazy over the past few days. Normally I would be kicking myself for having so much to blog about, and not managing to post a single bit of it. Unfortunately, I have been WIPED OUT and so I have given myself a pass.

This weekend way great, the Mariners swept the Padres (great series!), I got NOTHING done around the house, and Lewis Hamilton and McLaren Mercedes managed to win the Canadian Grand Prix!!!!! This was of course overshadowed by Robert Kubica's horrific accident, the video is below. It's long, but really gives you the slow motion replay to show just how insane the accident really was.



Kubica is FINE. He sprained his ankle and has a slight concussion. AMAZING for a wreck of that magnitude. In any other sport he'd be taking some time off. But there is news that he has been medically cleared to race in Indianapolis this next weekend.

Sound quality sucks on this one, but it's a short clip from the stands:




And then Monday. Monday was work, and then Oceans Thirteen... It's good, but the movies are predictable already (you're EXPECTING some crazy plot twist).

2 comments:

WiscoBlonde said...

Not sure about the song, but the music video is brazilliant!

Me Myself and I said...

that is one freakin bizarre music video!