Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Post Or Die

Current Music: MC Hammer - "U Can't Touch This"

(You wish I were fucking kidding... And I am not. I miss good rap like this. They didn't rap about shooting anybody. No drugs or gats or grillz. Just fun.)

So today was the new "long day at work" record. I'm not even going to go into how long or why. It's enough to say that I am madder at my new boss than I have ever been at anyone in recent memory. If someone whines enough to her, they get their way. Even if their way is stupid and wrong.

I do hope that leaving work at almost 10PM taught her that lesson. We have a meeting tomorrow, and I am so tempted to rub it in... SO TEMPTED.

"It's Hammer, Go Hammer, MC Hammer, Go Hammer, and the rest can go and play..."


And then we get Billy Joel - "You May Be Right" My all time favortie song.


So in forty five minutes it's here.

NaBloPoMo.

As the old saying goes: "Post or Die, Motherfucker!!!"

Of course it's a perversion of the video below, but I still love it.

1 comment:

Alan said...

26 hours was my longest work day. I've no plans to beat the record.