Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Weekend Awaits

So tomorrow is Friday, and we all know that happens to lead into my favorite time of the week.

Sorry for the delay in posting about something other than racing, it's not as if I have been just so depressed that I can't post (well, maybe a little), I've just been super busy.

I am having trouble finding the remaining parts of my Halloween costume. And we're getting close to them being very necessary...

The glasses are the hardest part, without a doubt. I was going to borrow a pair from a guy at work and just wear them sans lenses, but he is being to slow for my liking and I need them for the first party of the Halloween season on Friday.

Actually that's a half truth, because we already had the Pumpkin Carving Party at TimmyTim and JennyK's place last week. But the first costume party is on Friday.
And from there it goes like this: Party Friday (at "N's" place, for those who've been here a while, and yes Jazz, I know that I should not be going), Party Saturday, Sunday is God's day and him and I get together and watch football in our pajamas all day, Party Monday (And at the house of Voldemort nonetheless! Only TimmyTim gets that one, so more on it later), Party (birthday mask party) Tuesday, Halloween Wednesday...

And I've been busy working to line up all of the beer for these parties. It's easy to track down beer for 10-20 people. I can do that in an hour, and pay nothing. But here I am tracking down beer for almost 100. That takes a bit more time, and costs money (a little) or the expense of burning up favors that I may need later on in life. But alas, I know people with far greater problems than needing a lot of beer...

Then there is just the usual BS. I ended up getting a new boss that I am worried I will not get along with (she's kinda iffy on the "total bitch" scale), and she'll be here for a while. I am trying to establish what I consider to be "my territory" that she should just stay the fuck away from and let me work, but I have no clue as to whether or not she's bright enough to see the situation. My shit is dialed in woman, go bug someone else!

And there is more, but I think that that's something to save for another post...

Halloween pics will be up Saturday morning (maybe, if I make it home before the party Saturday night), then more from Saturday night, and then probably a post about Monday (I am not taking pics at Voldemort's house for any reason, but like I said, I'll explain that later), and Tuesday, etc... Keep checking back.

AND THEN...

November '07

NaBloPoMo round TWO. And I'm in.

A whole month of useless crap, and I PROMISE, only four posts about football TOPS. Maybe less. :-)

But there is some cool stuff too. I am going to have to find a way to post from VEGAS for four days in November... Should make things interesting! I may be blogging with my phone like last year in Reno.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, if I had a penis, I'd want to be just like you.

Steph said...

Holy shit! I'm praying for your liver.

cadiz12 said...

good luck on nablopomo, dude. we should have a support group that i'm sure i'll be leaning on by the 15th.

? said...

Yeah, really. Your liver is going to need an exorcist.