Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Midweek Meeting

So today was being at work until 7PM (having gone in at 6AM), and I am exhausted. I think that the whole knee not working well thing is just dragging me down. Every day it's quite the challenge, and the damn thing is always sore by noon.

But the good news is that I'm 24 days from my next vacation, and a month after that is my next one. I need the time off something fierce, and at this point I do not care about "missing work." I'm so worn out that I don't give a damn...

2 comments:

Keshi said...

me too!

Keshi.

A Novelist said...

Yay vacation! Much deserved I should say... Anyway I can totally relate to you. The past couple of nights I have been at work until 8pm, only to arrive back to the office at 8am the next day....I felt like I never left. I will have days off around the holidays and I can't wait. I am worn out too. :)