Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Little More Douchebag

So I find out today through a friend that an ex of mine is dating this total douchebag. Someone that she was well aware of my hatred for when we did date.

And for some reason, this really bothers me.

The stupid thing is that I think that she's dating him, just because she knows that it would piss me off.

And this guy is a total choad, so it's not like he somehow is "exactly what she's looking for in life." She's just being a snag...

And it bugs me.

12 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

I had to do a double take because I didn't know you were still blogging for some reason. Sorry to be so lame and not pop over hehe...

So I totally get you on this. Happened to me oh so long ago. What grade are we in- seriously!

Just hire the hot one off the corner and make a public appearance. Come on, you know you want to! hehe

xx

WiscoBlonde said...

It's easy to say "don't let it bug you" but it always does, doesn't it? Ech.

christa said...

at sounds like she either really hates you and is trying to be mean, or really likes you... still and is trying to get your attention. either way, it's working.

Keshi said...

LOL it happens. However it shouldnt happen, cos she's ur ex right? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw I sent u mail.

Keshi.

Steph said...

If he is that much of a dick then she'll find out for herself.

Sounds like they deserve each other.

megan said...

Rebound douche?

boo.

Keshi said...

Mormon plz come to my blog n explain wut u just asked. tnxx! :)

Keshi.

Cazzie!!! said...

Let her go, just laugh and say I told you so!

Me Myself and I said...

unfortunately, we don't get to choose what bugs us and what doesn't. just go out and find yourself a total hottie for revenge :)

MommyHeadache said...

I feel for you, but I reckon it's not worth getting all hot under the collar about.

Doll Face said...

been there!