Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm D-Runk

Totally Drunk...

If TCH would volunteer to drive to Krystals, I'm buying...

Big post tomorrow. Well... Today.

Just later, when I'm less hammered. In the AM...

LOL... Someone please stop me before I make some comment about someone/something that I can't retract.

Holy crap. Why am I able to post from my cell phone? I should totally turn this off...

Or not. (Insert inappropriate comment here about breasts.)

Wow, just lost half my readers with that one.

Guys, please don't hold drunk Stormin to anything. I blame it all on D.K., he's getting me drunk...

Side of beef.

8 comments:

The Stormin Mormon said...

WOW...

Now that I am home safe, I recall all of that, and I ain't proud.

I'd love some Krystals, but I hold no pride in the aforementioned post...


PS: I sang "Funky Cold Medina" karaoke and I know every word. But don't worry, I didn't drive. D.K. drove...

He was fine.

I'm STILL hammered.

I can't believe it... "Funky Cold Medina."

I also can't believe that I can spell 'aforementioned post" correctly while hammered. Jeeze I am a nerd. Sort of...

I know of no nerd that knows the words to "Funky Cold Medina."

Why am I still typing?

christa said...

you just took drunk dialing to a whole new level... congrats.

The Charming Hedonist said...

Drunk Blogging. That's a first. And time you want to go to Krystals, I'll drive ya babe!

As for knowing every word to Funky Cold Medina....there's nothing wrong with that, right? Right?

The Stormin Mormon said...

Christa: Just elevating my game...

TCH: The weird thing about it is, I have no clue as to how I knew every word. I don't think I could sing it right now.

Just Wandering... said...

Ahh don't worry. I've mastered drunk blogging, drunk texting and making international phone calls from a pay phone while drunk!

Its a charming life I live! ;-)

The Charming Hedonist said...

Stormin,

I'm confident it was the booze talking. Every bottle of booze knows that song!

Well, that and the pina colada song, but that's another story for another time.

The Stormin Mormon said...

JW: The "international calls" have me intrigued.

TCH: That's a story that needs telling...

Me Myself and I said...

LOL. nice one.