Thursday, February 14, 2008

M.I.A.

Holy Crap...

Three things:

1: No, I haven't wandered off in some drunken stupor (though I am currently kinda buzzed, but that's another story) though everyone has been getting some blog neglect (mine included). I'm greatly sorry for this, but my boss is gone this week and that means that I get to do my job, her job (already do enough of that anyways), and we've had meetings every day this week. Do not fret, this Saturday there will be a clever post that I have been brainstorming all week and literally emailing myself notes about from my phone.

2: The Charming Hedonist is single. Overprotective mothers of Florida, keep an eye on your sons. ;-)
(Hey, I was as shocked to hear about this as anyone. Usually firefighters win the cute ones. And yes, that's an assumption about my random blog buddy from 2300 miles away, but I'm buzzed and in the mood to make assumptions that fit my mental state of the world. Jesus this is the longest thought interrupting parenthesis in the history of blogging. Why am I still typing?!?!?!)
And Girl In A Guys World is single too... But she will soon come to her senses and see that the Broadcaster and her are destined for one another any time now... And I'm not the first one to say that.
Two wonderful women such as these being single is indeed hope for any man. Any man that happens to be a reasonably well off, good looking type, that is witty and fun, with one hell of a personality, or The Broadcaster (who should have a blog, we talk about him enough). But hey, if you fit the bill, hit them up.


(Yes, I did just tell people to hit you both up, and I know that your laughing about it...)


3: One day I will tell you all why I am well on my way to intoxicated on Valentines day, but not today.


Big post Saturday morning (maybe tomorrow if I get home soon enough) about something that has been on my mind all week.

6 comments:

Steph said...

Oh c'mon!! Spill your guts man!

Girl in a Guy's World said...

Good God, she's got you on the GGW & The Broadcaster bandwagon too!

The Charming Hedonist said...

GGW -- of course I did! You guys are perfect for each other!

Stormin -- whatever happened to you being incredibly shallow? As I recall, I e-asked-you-out some time ago and was rejected. But you've made it up to me with the assumption that I'm cute.

As for overprotective mothers keeping an eye on their sons....that's probably excellent advice!

The Stormin Mormon said...

Hahahaha...

Steph: Patience.

GGW: Hey, the woman's been right a lot recently. I can't create hyperlinks in the comments, or I would point out instances. And lets face it, he folds your underwear already...

TCH: That was me be e-facetious... I could never be e-dating someone that was also in real life dating the Fireman. I'm an e-monogamous (that "e-" thing old already? maybe?) kinda guy. Besides, now you're single, and presumptively cute. ;-)
As for my advice, I know it's excellent. My fortune cookie said so.

Brunhilda said...

They don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Germany. Maybe I should introduce it.

Or maybe I should not. I've had some very drunken St. Paddy's Days the past few years that might not need repeating. Ha.

The Charming Hedonist said...

I am so turned on by your correct usage and spelling of the word facetious. I think this e-thing could work.