Friday, February 29, 2008

New Systems

Give me cancer now God...

This meeting has been a blast, but I really would love to eat a bottle of rat poison than remain here.

And I'm one of the people who's been working on this new system for a while. This means that there is no new news for me.

The redeeming factor in this day is that it is fun to watch people scrambling while they do their best to adapt. I think I was 90 percent fluent on this bad boy after a few hours.

So this would be a colossal waste of my time if it wasn't for the fact that I can email from my phone and update my blog, and laugh at people as they ask questions that have already been answered to other people long before today.

Aside from all of the fun here, today has been a weird one. I destroyed a tire on my car and discovered that there was no jack in my car... MB sent a tech to fix it (and bring me a jack), so I just had a fun wait on the side of the highway. I learned that my cell phone is the worst phone in the world. It's a great PDA, a wonderful email machine, and it can text message like a champ. It is the worst PHONE that I've ever used. So this weekend I'm getting new rims and a new phone.

But now I'm going to stare blankly at the speaker, and maybe field a question or two from the people who are lagging behind.


-Stormin Out...

6 comments:

The Charming Hedonist said...

This meeting has been a blast, but I really would love to eat a bottle of rat poison than remain here

Rat poison...really?

Brunhilda said...

I hate people who can't listen to questions and then ask them over again. That's what the dude sitting next to you is for, dumbasses.

The Stormin Mormon said...

Charm: Well, maybe not Rat Poison, but I definitely needed a cocktail when I left the meeting. Or during the meeting.

Seq: The weirdest part is that at least everyone was dead silent most of the time. None of the usual side chats going on. At least they were paying attention.

Cazzie!!! said...

Thought of you today, we were innundated with mormons at our door today, just sharing their breathenly love...spell check all round please :)

The Charming Hedonist said...

Not even regular poison, but rat poison...

cadiz12 said...

but if you got cancer, it probably wouldn't get you out of using that system for a while. and you'd be nauseated. but at least you'd have a new phone?