Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It Feels Like Friday

Even though I am going in to work tomorrow, it still feels like a Friday.

We have sold copious ammounts of beer. I have been so ridiculously busy that I'm not sure what day of the week it is, but I know that I don't have to wear a tie tomorrow, so it must be Friday...

That or it's because I am halfway through one of the little guys below:


Five Liters of fun. The roommate and I are doing a bit of a warm-up for tomorrow night's festivities.


As a bit of an UPDATE (I have no clue as to why I love to capitalize that one word), the wonderful new girl that I have been out with a few times continues to be wonderful. I am kinda smitten with her (I can't think of one word that conveys the whole, "I smile when she calls or texts me" feeling, so that one works). Today some people form my work ended up going to the restaurant that she works at and she noticed the logo of my company. She regaled them with a story of how I won't allow any of my friends to drink beer that isn't mine, and that when we go out she always looks to me for approval on beer selections. The woman had NO CLUE who she was waiting on, and made me look like a shameless brand promoter in front of the people that matter in my company. It turns out that she waited on the President of one of our major brands, and my department administrator...
I got an email from the Admin to call when I could. Turns out that the brand prez was so happy that people that do not even work for us promote our products, and are proud to be associated with the people who do work for us. And: "that in my life I convey the same passion for our brands that I do at work." This wonderful girl made me look like the Don King of the beer world ("Only in America!!!!"). She is so adorable...

5 comments:

WiscoBlonde said...

The marketing for the mini keg has been great. I really felt the need to rush out and buy one!

Peter said...

That is a kick-ass story dude. Congrats on finding her.

In other news, apparently my transition to giant sappy romantic continues.

Wanderlusting said...

I love being smitten and I love that you are smitten.

I also love beer.

Cazzie!!! said...

don kin o the beer world..indeed :)

jazz said...

sounds like a keeper!!!

she sounds so cute!!