Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Night

So I managed to make it through my birthday alive and well.

There's some minor confusion about some stuff, but I think that is just the vagueness of life managing to catch up with me. Don't worry, nothing drinking related, I just can't figure out some people and their shit.


No drama on my birthday. Success number ONE!!! This year went off without anyone hating anyone else. No fights, no bullshit, no worries.

Well that's a bit of a lie. I hate someone that I met. But that isn't me hating someone that I used to like, because of something that happened on my birthday. It's that I met someone that I don't really think is up front and honest with the people that he deals with, and that it might end up hurting one of my friends.


So the day was a good time. Ms Very Nice and I spent the morning at Wild Waves with a friend of hers before they had to go to work. It was a great day to go for the first time, 90 and sunny. We rode a ton of rides, learned that the paninis (grilled sandwiches) there suck, and were worn out by 1PM. So I went home, took a shower and just kicked back.

Turns out that a friend from work was having people over and wanted me to come out to his place. Even more fun out there at his place.


Today was recovery and such. Not really from the drinking, just the entire day in the sun wearing me out.

3 comments:

WiscoBlonde said...

Glad to hear the celebration was a success! Happy belated birthday!

christa said...

happy birthday.

Keshi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate!

Im glad u had a good one, just the way u like it...

Keshi.