Sunday, July 1, 2007

Update On My Life

Hahahahaha... As if someone is really that concerned.


My mom is doing better, and she will be home from the hospital by Wednesday. I am really happy to have heard that from my dad, and she called me herself earlier.


My ex has proven to be even more of a horrible waste of human life than I thought she was. I don't really need to ellaborate, it's sufficient to say that I am now mad that she continues to be a drain on society by using resources and contributing nothing but pure evil to the world...


That said, the really nice girl that I met continues to be an really nice part of my life. It's odd to me to even consider having feelings for someone beyond the physical attraction kinda phase, and I know that I don't have any real "feelings" for her quite yet, but I could see it happening. That worries me. (See above, if you really need a reason why.)


I have been invited to 5 Independence Day parties. Two are work related, and I should attend one of them if I want to be concerned with my career. Two of them are friends that are all but family, and I really would like to go. And then one is a group of friends from the high school days. That party would be more fun than a couple of the others put together, but I'm not sure if I want to go because a couple people who piss me off are bound to be in attendance. I am probably going to be taking Miss. Very Nice to whatever party I end up attending (she asked me what I was doing today and I laughed and replied that I had no clue), and I have no clue if I want her to have to put up with that drama, or deal with the people I work with.


"Live Free, Or Die Hard" - is probably the most bad ass movie that I have seen in a long time, and I wholeheartedly recommend it. I saw it once with VN, and then again with my buddy O'Sullivan on Saturday (which was followed by some baller ass Chicken Piccata made by his fiance, altogether a great evening hanging out with friends).


Mike Hargrove quit as manager of the Seattle Mariners... He will be replaced by bench coach John McLaren (Formula One passion considered, I like the guy already). This is the weirdest resignation in sports in my memory. The Mariners are on fire, and if the Angels ever stop winning, they will dominate the division. I am shaking my head about this one, but whatever he needs to do to be happy I guess...

3 comments:

Peter said...

Yay! Glad Mom is doing better, dude.

christa said...

hmmm.... i'm glad i'm not your ex. Or i would be really mad that you said such mean things about me. but since i'm not, i laughed.

Trundling Grunt said...

where do they live?