Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sick Of It

So I am so sick and tired of women that I am no longer dating/fucking/whatever calling me when I am seeing someone new and not calling them.

Just got off of the third call of this nature in the week (which is two days old)...

Is this that difficult to discern?

Here's the point: If I'm not calling you, and you see me out with someone else (or hear about it from someone else, which was the last call), then it should be pretty obvious that something else has come up, and it isn't involving you...

(Sorry for the rant, hopefully the right people read this and get the point, rather than calling me up whining about what; "I think I am doing.")

6 comments:

Keshi said...

LOL dating issues here too. Chillax...let me call u :)

Keshi.

Doll Face said...

Hahaha.. so i take it you don't believe in friends after fucking? Or is this a genuine rant due to girls now realising they missed the boat?

DCchick said...

that does not sound fun.

cadiz12 said...

some girls don't take hints. good luck with that.

WiscoBlonde said...

The same thing happened to me when the Romanian and I became exclusive...

Trundling Grunt said...

So that's why you didn't call me?
You heartless hussy.