Monday, December 10, 2007

In The Bag

So perhaps it's the two and a half bottles of really good wine (thank you vacation, for allowing me to have a blast on a Monday)...

Perhaps it's the Two Thousand Miles...

Perhaps it's the lack of sex in the past four days (I'm only human)...

I really want to call M.V.N. and just tell her that I miss her something terrible, and can't wait to see her when I get back.


And I don't think it's the sex, or the wine (Opus One will do crazy things to you). I'm worried that the lack of her due to the two thousand miles actually has me missing her.


Or maybe I'm just tanked to the gills on great wine. You be the judge...

8 comments:

m said...

Just tell her, for crying out loud. Why is this so difficult for men? That's it - I'm writing a blog about this.

WiscoBlonde said...

No kidding, just call her and tell her!!

TSTuesday said...

Just tell the girl! I am sure it is magnified by the wine (Opus One can make you see God) but obviously you miss her.

megan said...

Maybe took you the wine to admit it.

But, you may want to throw that in somehow when you talk to her next.

And if you can't - drink more wine.

Cazzie!!! said...

You better make that call, look, you cant think women have got ESP 24/7..coz, we don;t you know...maybe only 99.9% of the time..sheesh! LOL..call her :)

Eve said...

Call her! Aw...

christa said...

yup... i agree. if you don't tell her, you're just going to regret it. and that would suck more than being rejected.... if that's what you're afraid of. either way... good luck. let us all know how it goes.

megan said...

I also saw this and thought of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTGr7bEXXik