Saturday, December 8, 2007

Merry F'in Christmas

Here I am on the second day of my vacation, and I decided to get a few Christmas cards for the people on my list that can't recieve an obscene Christmas card (which is what most people get).

The usual people are on this list...

Clients I like, and actually give a damn about.
Family that won't laugh at a joke about Christmas.
My Mom... (She'd laugh, but Christmas is worth letting her know how special she is. I send Dad the dirty cards.)

And while looking at cards, which every real man hates to do, I see a card that ruins my holiday spirit for the time being.

The "Hannah Montana Musical Christmas Card"...

Son of a bitch. Here I am trying to think about kindness and giving, and Billy Ray Cirus' kid is on the front of a damn Christmas card, that plays one of her damn songs.

1 comment:

Doll Face said...

Hanna Montana Christmas Card - Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing worse would be Ashley Tidesdale hahaha