Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Addition

No, not the shite 80's R&B group. That was New Edition...

There has been a new addition to the Blogroll. That's the thing over on the right with all of the people who are somehow crazy enough to associate with me. And by associate with me I mean allow me to read their blog, and occasionally stop by to leave some witty comments here or call me a douche (not saying I don't deserve that one sometimes, just pointing it out). I'm sure in real life, we'd have nothing to do with one another...

Anyways...

Stop by and visit: Laughing Through My Chardonnay when you have a chance. Her posts are definitely funny, and involve drunk shenanigans. Definitely my prefered reader base ;-)

New posts below about my parents house and an UPDATE on M.V.N. so read on...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Who's M.V.N.? I assume a girlfriendy-type person, but what's the story, yo? Give a sister a link! I've got nothing happening in the lurve department, so I want to scarf down your story.

TSTuesday said...

Wow. You rule.

Glad to know I entertain you with my drunken debauchery.

The Stormin Mormon said...

Valerie: What's to say you're not next? ;-)

I've only recently become a blog promoter. I used to add links at random and not mention a thing.

Steph said...

It's nice to share the bloggy love. I'll check her out.

itisthelittlethings said...

Were you drunk when you typed Chardonnay? ;)

The Stormin Mormon said...

ITLT: No, just in a hurry.

Funny that you're the first to mention it, but I will now fix it because typos drive me mad.

megan said...

I enjoyed her drunken debauchery as well - thanks

Jaime said...

I happened to come across your blog and it is quite an enjoyable read... my only question (not passing judgement) but aren't mormons against drinking?