Friday, March 30, 2007

Coherent?

-The following events are true. Only the names, places and events have been changed to protect the innocent.


Last night I ended up getting really good Japanese food. The moment just kinda hit me while driving, "Yakisoba and a side of Gyoza sounds really good right now."


I was going to cook this chicken dish that I have been brainstorming for the longest period of time (and will post the recipe for if I like it), before I ended up going out. I'm not going to cook it tonight either. I still have not decided what I want to eat tonight, but I better get on the ball. It's already 8PM as I type this.


Today at work I was proven right after someone had doubted me multiple times. It was rewarding the first time, gratifying the next, and never got old for the rest of the day.


As a result of the above I won a couple of bets, and dropped all of the money on wine... Hello Chateau Margaux! I did buy a few "drinkable now" bottles as well. I'm excited about the; Latitude 46 Clifton Cuvee, Graham's 85 Port, and BR Cohn Olive Hill Cab.


For some reason, the rain can sense my car being clean. I know that everyone says this, but I think that I have a special bond with the clouds in Seattle. As I pulled out of the car wash, it began to rain. It was barely cloudy when I got there... Maybe four or five in the sky, in the period of 25 minutes, became rain, and it hasn't stopped since.


The rain is also one of the factors that's keeping me from going to get dinner right now. I think that I just have no desire to go drive in the rain to some restaurant. I know what I want now though, I want fish. The place I want to go is less than ten minutes away, and has absolutely delicious food.


Alright, here I go...

5 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, the rain clouds ensued whenever my mum and dad paid for water delivery to our rain water tank. As the delivery driver was filling our tank up, it would rain, without fail. Any other day, we were just never on the rain band.

Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, the rain clouds ensued whenever my mum and dad paid for water delivery to our rain water tank. As the delivery driver was filling our tank up, it would rain, without fail. Any other day, we were just never on the rain band.

Cazzie!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

So did you get your lazy arse out to buy some fish?

They don't do home delivery where you are?

MadameBoffin said...

Ýou're right - yakisoba with a side of gyoza DOES sound good.

mmmm Japanese dumplings....