Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Work

Left for work at 8...

Home from work at 11...

Up tomorrow at 5...

Home tomorrow night at 9 or 10...


Aside from that, everyone seems to be sick as hell, and I'm feeling fine. My boss is just dying, many of the people on my team have bronchitis, and it's not getting a whole lot better. Sadly enough, this is not the reason that I am staying late. I just can't shake the whole; "I'm worried that if I'm not there, the beer will stop existing," feeling.

I know it sounds self absorbed, but with everyone needing some time, I guess I just don't mind stepping up and doing what I can.

Fun post tomorrow night, we're having a release party for a brand new beer...

4 comments:

MadameBoffin said...

You need to relax. It sounds like you're crying out for some downtime. Even though I understand the feeling, I promise the beer will still flow if you're not there! :)

curmudgeon said...

So what's this new stuff you're talking about?

Wendy said...

yep yep yep. Being the one who is in charge of keeping the Earth in rotation...it is a burden. I know.

Eve said...

Ah well, you can relax when you retire. And at least you'll probably have lots of beer to drink.