Thursday, March 29, 2007

Out To Dinner

So I spend the day at work, think up a great combination of ingredients that I want to try out, and stop in to Metropolitan Market and buy them on the way home.

I get into the door, and put everything on the kitchen counter.

I change into some not-work clothes (jeans and a t-shirt), and wash my hands.

And so there I was staring at the ingredients, and I had lost all drive and desire to cook anything at home. So then I sat in the kitchen trying to decided what I wanted to eat. And I am still lost.

I think I'm just going to leave the house, drive around, and end up stopping in SOMEWHERE to get some dinner. I have no clue as to where, what I want, or anything. I just know that I have no desire to cook.

4 comments:

cadiz12 said...

i've totally been there; and for such occasions, i keep something microwaveable in the freezer. what did you eat?

Eve said...

Sounds like time for an egg and cheese. What did you end up getting?

Stace said...

I remember those days... then I got married and now my husband cooks everything :)

Trundling Grunt said...

What were you going to cook? Sometimes I lose the will to cook but once I start it allcomes back.

Happy weekend buddy.