Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Up All Kinds Of Late

So, in trying to get some work done, I have managed to stay up all kinds of late. It's now just about 2AM.

And everyone managed to call in sick today (just like last Friday)...

So it's been a long day, and tomorrow is going to be more of the same. Only much more tired, and with even more work to be done. But at least I know that nobody was faking it on Friday. They were all still sick today, and even more people are getting sick.

Silly me, I thought that things would slow down after St. Patrick's Day!!!

6 comments:

little things said...

Why did you change your blog? And how is the old girl - the MB?

The Stormin Mormon said...

New Blog is a direct result of people who don't under stand that M**pace is no more anonymous than my blog, and get upset when I write about them (without ever using a name or photo).

MB as in Mercedes Benz?

She's doing great, the weather is getting nicer here, and I think that I may be picking up some new parts for her in a month of two. Or did you mean someone else?

Del said...

What kind of work do u do?

The Stormin Mormon said...

I'm a rep for a beer company.

MadameBoffin said...

What beer? Can you tell us or is that too revealing? Do you drink the beer you represent?

Cazzie!!! said...

Oh man, that sucks mate, lets hope you don;t get sick too hey, tell em to keep their bugs to themselves!!!