Monday, January 21, 2008

Did I Drink Last Night?

So I remember every second of the football games last night.

And I remember drinking every second of those games as well.

I was so past trashed, that the term "derailed" comes to mind.

So I took a shower and went to bed. Then I woke up this morning at 2AM, and felt thirsty but like a million bucks. No hangover, just the need for some water and desiring another shower. So I spent the morning reading blogs (38 of them), updating my sidebar (new blog links), listening to my Zune (this thing is PRICELESS), and drinking nine bottles of water. All of which took three hours.

Which means I need to go get in the shower five minutes ago.

6 comments:

Girl in a Guy's World said...

The Pats and the Giants. I can't believe it. Eli's getting spanked.

Susie said...

I hope you enjoyed every second of the Pats game :)

Fried Hair Girl said...

oh good you remember the games ... please tell me what happened. i didnt get so lucky with the memory department yesterday. damn that beer.

Keshi said...

LOL so it seems like u did Mormon.

Keshi.

WiscoBlonde said...

Ugh...your layout reminds me of the Pack loss last night...

The Stormin Mormon said...

GGW: Ya know. I though that you would like that one... The Giants D is not going to be able to stop them. Not at all.

Susie: I recall enjoying it. The problem is that I hate the Chargers thanks to what they did to my team, so the game was a win and a loss.

PCBH: Pats won. Giants won in a squeaker. I got fucked up. ;-) In that order.

Kesh: Oh... It was GRAND.

Wisco: I can see why that would happen, but the colors are hockey related. ;-)