Sunday, January 20, 2008

Giving Up

And it's just at the point where I feel that I might as well admit that the Patriots are going to end up winning the Superbowl.

They play the Chargers today... Victory is all but written in the history books already.

And then either the Packers (let's face it, probably the Packers) or the Giants. Both of which are teams that I would like to see do well. Brett Favre could win one more before retiring, and Eli Manning could make his brother look like a douche.*

But I can't see either of those teams possessing the talent in every position that it's going to take to beat the Pats.


So in short, kiss my ass Belichick. Quit cutting the sleeves off of your sweater, you look like a hobo got into the stadium and put on a Motorola headset.




*And I love the Colts.

9 comments:

Brunhilda said...

I like a guy who's a huuuuuge Packers fan. Because I flirt like a middle schooler, I like to shit talk the Packers. And as such, I hope they lose. Dramatically.

Girl in a Guy's World said...

I hate Belichick. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think we should all pool our money and take out a hit on the guy. I know a guy!

As for Eli making Peyton look like a douche, it'll never happen! Archie had talent. Peyton has talent. Eli, he's riding on his daddy's and brother's coattails. He would have never been a first round draft pick if his name had been anything besides Manning. Peyton is a far better player than Eli.

As for the Superbowl, I like to see the Chargers and the Packers. It won't happen, but a girl can hope. I've decided to boycott another Patriots Superbowl.

Susie said...

Sorry but YAY PATS!! :)

I do agree about Belichick and his sweatshirts though. I don't know wtf he is thinking. Hey, I guess it works though.

The Ex said...

The Colts, really? Hmph.

E9 said...

Sounds like another Pats-hater too bad..

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

basically ... YOU RULE!

The Stormin Mormon said...

Seq: Got your wish...

GGW: Oh, I know that Eli will always be Peyton's little brother, and not a whole lot more. That said, I think that he's got NFL talent... Like Matt Hasselbeck or Phillip Rivers. Not premier QB stuff, but definitely worthy of being in the game.

Susie: I expected nothing less.

Ex: Yep. Since forever...

BCA: No, I hate Belichick. I could give a damn about the Pats for the most part. They're definitely a classic rival for my Colts.

TSTuesday said...

I am sick and saddened by Sunday's games. I think I should fly to Green bay and take care of my dear, sweet Favre.

The fact that the Patriots have all but been given the Lombardi trophey on a silver platter makes me sick to my stomach. I am reserving Super Bowl Sunday for drinking. Damn you Patriots!

A Novelist said...

I am boycotting the Superbowl this year.... :(