Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Post 200

Well... 470something if you count the old blog (some of you guys were there for that, right?).

It has been a long ride, and I'm not anywhere near done. Real post tomorrow or perhaps as late as Friday. I've been so damn busy with this whole Superbowl thing...

The beer planning, not watching them. Though in that respect I'm on Superbowl IX and just watched the Steelers hand the Vikings there asses (sorry M.D.M., just recounting history). The Purple People Eaters pretty much looked like a bunch of purple wearing pansies.

5 comments:

Brunhilda said...

Congrats on 200 posts! And I'm waiting for the content-full post you promised.

TSTuesday said...

Congrats on your 200th!

Let meknow when you get to Superbowl '90 when my Niners destroyed the Broncos 55-10 down in New Orleans. Ahhh the glory days of when we were actually a good team....

Jaime said...

mazel tov!

megan said...

well done! I hate the dbag vikings.

Girl in a Guy's World said...

I'm boycotting the Super Bowl this year.

I hate Belichick.


(I'm jealous of your DVD. And think I want to marry you for it.)