Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fucking iTunes

Won't let me play my fucking songs, that I fucking bought, because it doesn't play well with Vista...

And don't give me that "Boo, Microsoft" crap either. It's the same computer with a different OS, and even after entering my password a bajillion times (is that the correct spelling on bajillion?), I still am banging my head.

Fucking Steve Jobs, and fucking Apple. Get to work on making this shit compatible with my damn 64 bit Vista, or I'm buying a fucking Zune.


Rant over...

Maybe...

2 comments:

Steph said...

Tell it Mr Stormin'!

Ashank said...

same case here. suddenly my computer lost authorization and i am not able to authorize it despite correct credentials and the itunes store support idiots just shrugged me off..."you have a computer problem they say" ...well everything else works fine and i am able to play other mp3 in itunes, then why not the songs which i bought. no reply. 100s of dollars lost but i wont buy anything from them anymore and i told them that. try amazon mp3.