Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Mariners

Have managed to lose both games that I have been to this season, and that's really quite upsetting to me.

The first one was Thursday's loss to Anaheim (fuck that, "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim" BS). It was so bad that by the third inning we were just getting trashed... On the field and in the stands.

At least today's game was close. They managed to keep it within a run, and the team was in it right up to the end. The game today went to the 9th really close (2-1) and we managed to get two runners on base. Then a pop out, and a strike out and it was over...

I'd have more to complain about, but the tickets for both games have been free from work, and so free baseball is way better than whatever else I had planned for any particular day.

2 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Free grog too?

The Stormin Mormon said...

Forgive the shitty text on the post.

I emailed that one in from my cell phone, and for some reason it feels the need to use 1980's dot matrix text...

No idea...