Sunday, May 6, 2007

Seis De Mayo

Ow... My everything hurts.

Not from drinking, though there was PLENTY of that, but because I got tripped by a drunk friend, and tore up my knee and elbow. The crazy shit that happens when you're having a little to good a time.


So today I am thrilled because we are less than a week away from the fourth F1 race of the season, and it's been a LONG FUCKING TIME since I've been able to get my racing fix. Why they schedule a one month break three races into the season is beyond my comprehension, but it is what it is.

In other sporting news, yesterday Jeff Weaver managed to give up six runs in a Mariner loss to the Yankees. As much as losing sucks, knowing that Weaver didn't cause the loss causes a bit more discomfort. Offensive production just was not there. No hits for almost 8 innings!!!! We managed to finally get a hit late in the game, but 22 consecutive batters were retired before that happened. After a 20 hit game on Friday, this was a sad one to watch.

And I called the fight right. Knew it... Split decision or no split decision, Mayweather remains undefeated.

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

You must come down hee next year in MArch for our F1 Grand Prix. We live 30min drive into toewn where the event is held..it stops the town for a whole fortnight!!