Saturday, April 28, 2007

Finally A Weekend

So after the absolute nightmare that was my week, a weekend has arrived, and I couldn't be happier. After 63 hours of work, nothing makes me feel better than sleep.

Well, maybe there are a few things in life that might put a bigger smile on my face...





But the first one is to expensive for now, and the other two are just fucking impossible :-). I think that I have a better chance of winning a Stanley Cup, than I do with Jessica Biel, though given her sports proclivities, the first may help the second... But I digress.

The problem with being so busy at work is that I spent the entire week working and getting nothing done in my life. So now all of those little maintenance issues around the house, and errand I had to run have piled up. So I have so much to do, and the last thing I want to do is "work" on anything. I want to sit around being a slacker and enjoy my weekend damn it!!!

Tonight I am throwing a ridiculous pre-Cinco de Mayo party, one week in advance of the actual thing exactly one week from today. It's going to be a trial run. So there are currently 15 cases of beer in my garage (waiting to go into the ice buckets later), a ton of tequila in my cabinet, and the best part is that I'm throwing this party at someone else's house!!! No morning after clean up for me...

So now I must go actually do something, and get to working on this list of shit that I ignored all week.

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

Sounds like fun, I hope pictures ensue :)