Monday, April 9, 2007

Today At Work

So the day today was an absolute nightmare. It's not that we were overly busy, or that we had so much go wrong. Just the minor inconvenience of my hand aching every minute of the entire day.

I didn't feel comfortable driving on Valium, so I didn't take any. And I guess Tylenol doesn't work very well when your hand has a hole in it. So the entire day was one big experiment in pain tolerance.

Now that I'm home, and have the benefit of modern medicine on my side, I can't say that I feel half bad.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Holy Snapping Duck Shit! You sliced up your hand good!!!

Poor baby. I hope it heals quickly for you.

Doll Face said...

Panadine forte works wonders for me, its a nice light headed sensation - i wont scroll down I'm uber skirmish. So lucky you didn't nick a tendent, thats really ouchies. No typing for you, its time for a PA right?

Eve said...

That sucks. How's your thumb growing back? nyuck nyuck

Malnurtured Snay said...

Did you get any sympathy from attractive coworkers at least? Hope you didn't cut up your clutch hand!

The Stormin Mormon said...

Throttle hand...