Monday, April 16, 2007

Healing

So I know that it has been no more than a week and a couple days, but I seriously am going nuts about my hand not healing faster...

The doctor said, "about three weeks" before I should even notice anything significant, but I seriously am going nuts here.

Why?

Because it is impossible to go through your day without using your right hand (if you are right handed), and every time I use it, the pain just makes it's way right back to the forefront of my mind. And it's not as if I can take my meds (Vicodin) and then drive around, so I just grin and bear it. Except here, where I whine about it...


Aside from that, today was just like any other day.

1 comment:

Doll Face said...

I can't stand the 'should' when it comes to medicine. They are doctors, they have to know how long. Wishful thinking. Hope you get better soon ;-)