Saturday, April 7, 2007

Working On A Saturday

So I had to go into the office today, and spent the entire time putting together a plan with "That Guy", and I can't think of anything worse than going into the office on a day that I am supposed to be off to work with someone I can't stand.

I think that I am going to do my best to get this douche fired somehow.

To keep the bitching about "TG" short and sweet, NOTHING is right unless it's his way, and if you prove him wrong he makes excuses...


Stormin - "That's against WA state law. We can't do that..."

TG - "NO, the law doesn't cover sampling at promotions. It pertains to giving away whole beers for free."

Stormin - "No, the law doesn't care if you're giving away an ounce of beer or twelve, you can't do it for anything below cost."

TG - "You're wrong..."

Stormin - "Here's the law..."

TG - "Well I guess that they must have recently changed that law."


So my entire morning was spent dealing with that BS. I have no choice but to deal with him, so at least I can wine about it here. So scheming at getting him fired is plan A...

1 comment:

MadameBoffin said...

...and Plan B is slow and sure arsenic poisoning?... too much... ?