Wednesday, April 4, 2007

S L O W

So I haven't really been reading blogs or doing anything online, because my cable modem has been slow as hell recently. And I don't mean a little slow. I mean this thing is taking forever to download anything from anywhere. Just to open this page and type up a blog entry took me about 3 minutes...

I tried to open all of the blogs in my sidebar (which really are daily reads) and I couldn't get anything to open without completely losing my patience. Getting this to open, just to explain why nothing else works, was one of the most taxing experiences of my day.

Aside from that, today itself was just one of those days where you can't wait for it to end. Work was nothing but hammering out numbers and dealing with BS from start to finish. I really just wanted to avoid everyone, but that ended up being impossible. At least I didn't run into "TG."

So now I have a few DVD's to watch, and I think that I'm just going to spend the rest of the evening relaxing and staying away from anything resembling stress. Tomorrow night I have a big dinner for work that I have to attend, and a pretty hectic day before I even get to that...

4 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

Rest, relax, and put your feet up! That's what I've been doing all day long. ;O

Trundling Grunt said...

"At least I didn't run into "TG.""

Eh???

Steph said...

Is there anything more frustrating than slow internet?

Wait. Yes there is. Low battery on my vibrator. THAT really sucks.

Cazzie!!! said...

What flicks you watchin'? Do a commentary on them, when you are up and running man :)