Sunday, April 15, 2007

"It Doesn't Really Matter"

"To Meeeeee........"

The "Fuck You"s are generally reserved for THIS GUY, but this day is going to have to be an exception...


So I guess that the whole weekend was teams I love managing to win... Up until about five minutes ago, when the Dallas Stars managed to lose to the Vancouver Canucks in OT. The series is now Vancouver leading two games to one (and by no means over), and there's a lot of hockey left to be played. But at the same time, no one is happy after a loss.

Even more so, no one is happy after a loss that their roommate is gloating about because Vancouver is his "second favorite team."

A big FUCK YOU to him and his "second favorite team." How about not being a douche about MY FAVORITE TEAM losing.

This coming Seahawks season is going to be hell, I'm going to have to pick 15 teams that aren't the Colts, and create an order of favorites so that I can rejoice if they defeat the Seahawks.

2 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

I have had enough fuck you's to last me a life time here today..we watched Team America today..oh man....PMSL!!!
Oh, my sinner fingers typing swear words..what shall I do now????

Eve said...

Screw him.

It seems like you've been in a bit of a sports trance lately... What's your drink?