Thursday, April 26, 2007

Interview

So Dave was interviewed on his blog a while ago, and I said that I would play along. So here are my five questions from Dave. If you want to play along to, simply request it in a comment on this post, and I will leave you five questions.

1- Do you think the 'Girls Gone Wild' dude should do jail time?

For tax evasion... Hell yes he should.


2- Can mediums really communicate with dead people?

They can communicate with people in a convincing enough manner to liberate the portraits of dead people from their wallets.


3- "My dad thought I would _____" ?

End up working with a computer engineering company. Probably his company. But for me, being a nerd is a hobby and not a job. He's done well for himself, and I think that I could have done well in the field myself. But it just wasn't the job for me.


4- "I don't know why they put _____ on teevee. I can't stand to watch that shit." ?

AMERICAN IDOL...


5- Why "Stormin' Mormon"?

It's the evolution of the nickname of "Stormin Norman" Schwarzkopf. Being a beer rep, I wouldn't be a very good Mormon. I'd be a Stormin Mormon. (We were all quite drunk when this evolved.) For the most part it gets chopped down to just "Stormin," but it is indeed my nickname in real life.

3 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

I like Stormin'..it is cool

curmudgeon said...

1- Yup, maybe tax evasion. But not for filming stupid women.

4- You and me both.

Thanks for playing along!

Doll Face said...

you kinda went to the extreme with work. Computer engineer to full time party animal hehehe ;-)

Only one show you cant believe is on TV? My list would be 50+ that I can think of now.

I was interviewed too - mine is up today :-)