Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just A Bit Of Work

So it's not that I am neglecting my blog. It's just that I am spending so much time at work that I have no clue what to do when I get home. So I sleep.

Given that I have been putting in 12 or more hours every day, sleep when I get home makes a bit of sense to me.

And this isn't permanent, just the sick consequence of my desire to do the best that I can in my new position. So I've spend ungodly amounts of time at each account, and I've done my best to have my people do the same. Not necessarily the same amount of time that I have been putting in, but enough...

We also have some new brands that we are working to bring out. Of course there are the usually Summer Seasonal beers that come out every year, but we have a few new breweries on board, and a few new beers from breweries that have been with us for years.


So that's where I've been and what I've been doing.

Don't worry Dave, I haven't forgotten about the interview.

4 comments:

Doll Face said...

life... I'm with you on the work front. Too much! I can't wait for the weekend, oh yeah i'm working :-(

curmudgeon said...

As long as you haven't forgotten...

Malnurtured Snay said...

Mmm. Sleep.

Trundling Grunt said...

Any good new brews in the summer mix?