Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day... Still a bit lost

So I just got home from the club. I think it's 4:30 AM

Maybe.

I'm not sure. I'm tired and it has been one amazing evening.

MAN DOWN will be a rallying cry at work for at least a half a decade or so.

Every once in a while a job has one of the moments where you appreciate everything about work... Seeing my boss' boss grind up on girls to "The Way I Are" (Timbaland) makes every minute of work worth while. But wait, there's more.

Tucking his drunk ass in a half hour ago was even better.

And I have spent (literally) $20 so far. In two days I've spent less than I spend in gas when I'm home.

So this post may be a bit random, but bear with me. I'm getting paid to party.

Love you guys.

-Stormin.

2 comments:

christa said...

so... sign me up for this job.

Alan said...

4:30 AM! Ahh, to be 24 again.