Friday, November 30, 2007

Day Thirty

And just like that, we made it.

Some amazing feats went into making NaBloPoMo a reality.

I posted with my phone from Vegas for four days. Some of those were rather drunken days, but I still posted.

I kept the sports posts to a minimum, which I though was going to be the hardest thing to do. Normally if there is nothing else to talk about, there is something involving sports...

And I posted every day in the month of November. The one thing that I had to do to make it count, and with this post I manage to pull it off.


Eleven months until next November... I'm already looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Alan said...

Good Job. I'm lucky to get one post a week out.

? said...

Yay! You made it! Now, break out the Crisco and get naked. I wanna play a game of Twister.

cadiz12 said...

good work, stormin'. there should be extra points for posting during vacation. i know i could use some.

Eve said...

I know! I'm totally experiencing withdrawal.

Congratulations!