Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day Three

And already I am drawing a blank.

Well that's not entirely true. I'm just sitting here and rushing out a post before I have to leave the house. Tonight is a friends birthday, and I have some stuff that I needed to do with work before hand, so I am kinda hurried. And I would have typed this one out after arriving home, but I can't be sure that I'll be back before midnight, so here we are with the BS post that I was going to try so hard this month to NOT write. OOPS...


But at least I'm still on track.


Tomorrow my Colts play the hated New England Patriots so you all can expect a ridiculous rant about the outcome of the game, whoever wins, and I'll stick to my word that it will be the first of only four posts about football in the month of November.

Monday is going to be all together hectic. We have a major wine supplier coming into town later in the week, and since I am ducking out on Thursday to go to Vegas, all of the work has to be crammed into a smaller number of days.

Tuesday is going to be the most relaxed day of the week. I'm out visiting The Island, and will do my best to not take myself to seriously.

Wednesday is going to be more of the mad rush from Monday.

And on Thursday I guarantee you all that I am going to do no more than four hours of actual work. Maybe less... Because I'm going to be at the airport by 4, and in Vegas by 7. And then the real challenge in posting begins. I wonder if The Wynn has free WiFi?

1 comment:

cadiz12 said...

hang in there, pal. posting every day gets easier, then harder, then easier.