Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day Thirteen

So I guess that the saying, "There's no place like home," is really the truth. I already miss the constant party and apparently infinite energy that Las Vegas somehow imparts, but I am so glad to be home.

A total recap is in order, but first, I have to talk about what happened when I got home. Miss Very Nice and I met up and went to the Seahawks game together. Great seats courtesy of work, and we had a great time. I had kinda sworn her off (at least two people reading this are shaking their heads at me), but it was nice to come home to someone familiar, and I really do enjoy being around her. The Seahawks game was great, the stadium packed and loud, and hanging out after the game was a good time too. I got to bed after midnight, and that is a whole lot harder to do AFTER Vegas than while in Vegas.

And now for the recap. My trip, by the numbers...

Number of times that the Concierge showed up at my room for SOMETHING - 4

Number of times that housekeeping stopped by to clean up - 8

Number of plates brought by room service to serve ONE MEAL - 5

Number of times that they brought that many plates - 3

Number of hours that I slept in four days - 8

Number of Rockstars / Rockstar and Vodkas that I drank - 18


All said, it was the most amazing vacation that I have ever been on.

3 comments:

Keshi said...

**Number of Rockstars / Rockstar and Vodkas that I drank - 18


commendable! :)

Keshi.

WiscoBlonde said...

Methinks you may need an energy drink detox.

Anonymous said...

Mainlining meth may have less effect on your heart than 18 Rockstars. Excellent committment to debauchery!