Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

A minor break from our NaBloPoMo post titles...

T-Day has been great. There has been so much deliciousness consumed, the TV has been screamed at (GO COLTS!!!!), and the dishes are even done...

We're all sedated in the living room, sitting around telling fun stories, and winding down.

The dinner was remarkable. As I have no family in this state, a good friend adopted me and I spent Thanksgiving with him and his family. It was a blast. He warned me that it would be a crazy and fun time... He was right.

Tomorrow I have to feign interest at the office for somewhere around 4-5 hours, and then it's two more days off.

Why my company can't just admit that the Friday after Thanksgiving is useless is beyond me. But we'll all show up, screw around, and call it a day early.

Hope everyone had a great day.

-Stormin Out

2 comments:

? said...

I'm happy to hear you were adopted for Thanksgiving!

And you're not alone. I'll be working today, too. :-(

m said...

Colts fans are crazy people. I stand by that.