Monday, November 26, 2007

Day Twenty Six

So, to clarify for Megan, these creative blog titles are the result of NaBloPoMo, which is a good time but I'm burning up all of my creativity with these posts every day. So the titles just get the back seat to glorious posts.

That may be debatable...

It took all of a single day for me to realize that life would not be complete without the Rock Band game, so after some perusing I actually found it locally "second hand" in an unopened box and for right at what I would have paid after sales tax. I think it's costing me nine bucks more... Big deal, I'm paying it.

In response to my quest to play more video games, I am now sitting here doing more work that I could pass on, but I feel the need to be responsible. So I am hammering out some spread sheets for the people that work for me detailing their work for the next three months... I might as well get it all done ahead of time.

5 comments:

christa said...

congrats on the rock band hero thing. sounds fun.

megan said...

november is almost over - thats exciting... then you can save up some of your creativity for posts that aren't daily.

megan said...

and thanks for the clarification =]

Keshi said...

**but I'm burning up all of my creativity with these posts every day

really? awww...


:)
Keshi.

Eve said...

I think I'm going to miss NaBloPo(soon-to-be-)NoMo.