Sunday, November 25, 2007

Day Twenty Five

So today I am so hoarse that I can barely speak. That is my punishment for being out screaming about football for hours. Thank god the Colts already won on Thursday.

I spent the morning playing Rock Band over at a friends house, which I now feel is the greatest party game ever thanks to the two guitars, drums, and microphone set-up. Four people playing at once, and all of us having a great time. I decided that I wanted to buy it, and the damn game is sold out everywhere.

I couldn't find a copy of it in Washington state after scouring the internet and making a few phone calls. So of course I though that E-Bay would have been a viable option. It was... But I have no desire to pay more than the standard list price for the game, regardless of how popular it has become. So I guess that I'll just wait until after Christmas when I'm sure there will be a hundred copies at every store, and no lines...

1 comment:

megan said...

I obviously missed why these posts are numbered by days - and I'm apparently too lazy to go read back to day one... fill me in maybe? I've been MIA for a while.